Key Account Manager - Health Systems
Key Account Manager – Health Systems is a senior field sales position. The position manages sales processes in an assigned geography in accordance with approved sales and marketing plans. The ideal candidate will comprehend and utilize features, benefits and applications of Archimedes, Inc. technology to successfully promote and consummate the sale of Archimedes IndiGO product line to achieve or exceed the assigned territory business plan.
Who are we?
Archimedes is an independent Healthcare Modeling organization located in San Francisco. Our core technology - the Archimedes Model (“Model”) - is a mathematical model of human physiology, diseases, interventions and healthcare systems. The Model is highly detailed, rigorously validated and made available for use by health plans, health systems, medical groups, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and other organizations to help understand and resolve vital clinical and administrative healthcare questions.
IndiGO, a derivative application of the Model is a physician/patient clinical decision support tool used at the point of care. IndiGO creates individualized guidelines that are used to help the patient understand their risk of adverse event (e.g., heart attacks, stroke, on-set of diabetes) and the specific actions, both medication and behavioral, that they can take to reduce their risk. IndiGO results are delivered within an EHR or disease registry.
- Understand and leverage Archimedes products and services with a strong emphasis on IndiGO and related applications. Use this understanding to build new customer relationships and develop high value revenue opportunities.
- Work under the direction of the VP of Sales and Marketing and partner closely with the Business Line leader for IndiGO to achieve assigned Net New Business (NNB) goals for the IndiGO product line
- Responsible for achieving NNB in assigned accounts/region by effectively prospecting, relationship building, and developing opportunities through consultative selling behaviors.
- Deliver customer-facing sales presentations, phone calls, teleconference presentations, and client briefings at customer sites, trade shows, sponsor presentations, and industry events.
- Establish multiple-level contacts within assigned accounts by presenting to, consulting with, and cultivating relationships at all buying levels within assigned accounts.
- Develop, write, and execute a business plan for managing assigned territory. Develop, maintain and coordinate a Key Account plan for top accounts.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Archimedes customer relations management (CRM) software. Use CRM system completely to fulfill management expectations for recording and utilizing customer, sales and marketing information.
- The successful candidate will have a consistent history of being a top revenue producer with experience closing high value contracts for information technology/analytical products and services in the healthcare industry
- Self motivated to excel. Multiple years of experience working successfully from home office
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills
- Demonstrated success in building new-revenue business
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organization skills.
- Able to effectively respond to RFPs and deliver complex sales and/or creative proposals both in person and in writing
- 5+ years sales experience with organizations involved in “solution selling,” including at least 2-3 years in a direct client-facing role in a small to mid-sized entrepreneurial company.
- Documented experience selling services to healthcare companies with a minimum deal size of $200,000
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility, balanced with input from key stakeholders
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and work experience related to health administration and the application of information technology in healthcare
At Archimedes we recognize employees are our greatest asset. Our competitive compensation package and extensive offering of benefits reflect the value we place on employees' importance to our success and their careers. Archimedes strives to create an environment that embraces a work-life balance.
Archimedes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Send resume to: email@example.com (specify job title)