ARCHeS consists of a suite of tools.
- The ARCHeS Trial Designer (ARCHeS TD) enables users to set up their own virtual clinical trials.
- The ARCHeS Outcomes Analyzer (ARCHeS OA) enables users to have independent access to the outcomes, change assumptions, and analyze the results.
- ARCHeS Population Explorer (ARCHeS PE) is an analysis and reporting tool that enables users to dive into multiple sources of data and easily compare them.
ARCHeS is sold on a subscription basis. A standard ARCHeS bundle consists of one of each tools. All licenses include two hours of free training via web conference and online support via the Archimedes Customer Portal.
* Includes premium phone and website support
Contact us for more information. Different configurations are available.
ARCHeS was created with funding from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Pioneer Portfolio. (see press release)
One of the objectives of the grant was for Archimedes to provide access to ARCHeS on a sliding scale depending on the type of user.
As a result, pricing is broken down into four categories:
- Non-profit (67% discount)
- Academic (95% discount)
- Government (97.5% discount)
Questions? Contacts us.