Archimedes scientists publish their findings in a wide range of peer-reviewed journals from The Lancet and Health Affairs, to Annals of Internal Medicine and Cancer Prevention Research.
Short, introductory videos about:
- Healthcare modeling
- Archimedes IndiGO
Archimedes scientists and collaborators frequently publish their findings at scientific events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to common questions about the Archimedes Model.
ARCHeS PE + Free datasets
Get direct access to ARCHeS Population Explorer loaded with several free datasets such as NHANES, CMS synthetic claims data, as well as Archimedes Model simulation data.
- Archimedes Model Validation Report
- Archimedes Model Calibration Report
- Archimedes Model Description
- A Predictive Validation of the CARDS Trial
See how the Archimedes Model has been effectively used in:
- Comparative-effectiveness studies
- Cost-effectiveness studies
- Clinical trial simulations
- Portfolio strategy
- Policy impact research
Archimedes has made many webinars available for viewing. The webinars include:
- Demonstration and case study of IndiGO
- How the Archimedes Model works and is validated
- How equations for the Model are derived
- How the Model can be used for clinical trial simulations
- Simulation modeling for clinical trial and registry design
- How the Model can be used for cost effectiveness studies